from 2 reviews
Hurghada to Luxor day trip to discover the city of Luxor that was the ancient city of Thebes, the great capital of upper Egypt during the new kingdom and the glorious city of Amun, Luxor is also known as the world’s greatest open air museum.
• Pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and start our journey to Luxor city.
• We will visit the temple of Karnak that was dedicated to the god Amoun, with its amazing avenue of sphinxes that once stretched the entire distance between the Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
• Then we will cross the Nile river to the west shore to visit the colossi of Memnon the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III of the 18th family that was built 1350 B.C, every statue reaches more than 19 meters.
• We will have our lunch in an set menu buffet restaurant, later we will visit the valley of queens where the Egyptian queens and nobles tombs lies.
• Then we will visit the magnificent mortuary temple of Hatchepsut the only woman who ruled Egypt during the Pharaonic era.
• After this you will take a free tour in the city of Luxor where you can buy some souvenirs or take a ride in the boat “Fluka” to the banana island (not included in the ticket ‘extra charge’).
• Then we will go back to Hurghada by our bus and deliver you back to your hotel.
Note: you can choose a visit to the valley of kings instead of the valley of the queens for extra 10$ per person.
The tour includes the following:
• Tour guide.
• Entrance fees for the above mentioned sights.
Tour Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.
For more info or reservation by phone call us on: +2-01155592056 / +2-01558770913.
We receive calls from 10:00 am to 22:00 pm GMT+2 (only English language supported).
Download Travelia app for more offers and discounts
Visit the temple of Karnak
Visit the colossi of Memnon.
Visit the magnificent mortuary temple of Hatchepsut.
Visit the valley of queens (Can be replaced with visit to valley of the kings for extra 10$ per person)
Free tour in the city of Luxor.
For tour program details please read the overview section.